…is a Community Interest Company (not for profit) which aims to support schools and communities to promote educational inclusion and equal opportunities for Gypsy, Roma and Traveller children and young people. As a CIC nomadic can apply for grant aid to support community development activities and charge for services to schools, such as training, consultancy advice and curriculum planning.
Initially, we aim to deliver our services to Waltham Forest, and then to reach further where capacity allows.
nomadic education objectives
- To ensure that Gypsy, Roma and Traveller pupils gain access to their full entitlement to an education that meets their needs
- To build the capacity of schools to enable these children to reach their full potential
- To build the capacity of families to become independent users of the education system
- To develop the skills of community members to work as mediators, mentors and trainers.
- Propranolol online india
- Cheap zomig
- Can you buy xyzal
- How to get ceftin online
- Where can i buy vasotec over the counter usa
- Buy generic casodex
- Buy allopurinol tablets
- Tamiflu prices walmart
- How much norvir cost
- Antabuse cost in us