nomadic offers services to schools and settings in two ways. Schools joining the network pay an annual subscription and in return are entitled to a range of free services. We can also offer additional services which will be chargeable.
We ask every school or setting participating in the network to identify at least one member of staff who will participate in training and develop policies and practice within the school.
Every term there will be a training session around a key area of policy and practice, such as Gypsy Roma Traveller History Month, engaging parents, behaviour and attendance. Training sessions will be organised for a cluster of schools, as twilights, and future topics will reflect the immediate needs of the schools.
Named staff will also have access to:
- Phone or email based consultancy advice
- Regular updates on educational, policy and practice developments
- Resources to support Gypsy, Roma and Traveller History Month (June)
- Key documents and resources available in Community languages
- One school based staff meeting per year (max 1 hour)
Primary Schools & Children’s Centres – £300.00 per annum
Secondary Schools – £450.00 per annum
Subscriptions cover the academic year from September 2014.
Additional services are chargeable.